GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
A.P.State Re-organisation Act, 2014 – Certain arrear and other claims pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of the erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e., 02.06.2014 – settle the claims on or before 30.06.2015 – Orders – Issued. ========================================================================= FINANCE (TFR) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 87. Dated :28-05-2015
Read the following :
1) A.P. Reorganization Act,2014.
2) G.O.Rt.No.243, Finance (TFR) Dept., Dt:22.07.2014 of Govt. of Telangana.
3) G.O.Rt.No.2597,Finance (Budget-II) Dept., Dt:21.10.2014.
4) G.O.Rt.No.8,Finance (Budget-II) Dept., Dt:02.01.2015.
5) G.O.Rt.No.183,Finance (Budget-II)Dept., Dt:31.01.2015.
6) G.O.Rt.No.476,Finance (Bud-II) Dept., Dt:07.03.2015
In the reference 2nd read above certain clarificatory orders have been issued on the admissibility of arrear and other claims pertaining to the period both pre and post bifurcation of the erstwhile A.P. and apportionment of liability on such expenditure between the two States.
It has came to the notice of the Government that there are certain arrear bills to be cleared and shared between the Government of A.P. and Government of Telangana.
In the circumstances above and Government after careful consideration of the matter hereby advise all the secretariat Departments and HODs to settle there un-claimed arrear bills which pertains to pre bifurcation period upto30th June 2015 as per the orders issued in ref. 2nd cited and beyond this date the expenditure of Telangana employees will only be borne by the Government of Telangana.
All Departments shall comply with the above orders scrupulously.