The Government is in the process of internationalizing Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) in order to establish state-of-the art IT applications for effective public financial management. It will provide seamless and dynamic interface with all stakeholders and facilitate real-time resources management, both financial and human.It will fundamentally change the way government manages its public finances with real time management of funds. CFMS uses the Commercial off-the-Shelf (COTS) based SAP platform forcomplete integration of all activities like Budget, Expenditure, HRMS, Revenue,Accounts, Ways & Means and Debt management.
The Government hasselected the following three modules for the first phase roll out of CFMS:
- Human Resource Management –Leave and loan approvals and payments; payroll and Employee Self Service
- Budget distribution and Control – budget distribution till the last functional/operational unit
- Expenditure Management – Non-works – expenditure proposals and sanctions, bill processing and bill payments
The prerequisites for roll out include putting in place the relevant master and other basic data besides capturing the administrative and financial decision hierarchies. The matter was discussed in the Secretaries conference as well as in the Heads of Departments (HoDs) conference on 10th April, 2015 and it has been decided that the date for state-wide roll out of the CFMS would be the 1st of July, 2015. In the meantime the above mentioned prerequisites need to be fulfilled for which the Secretariat Department / HoDs shall take proactive measures for successful data capture and eventual roll out.
If any difficulty is experienced in uploading the data, the same may be brought to the notice of the Treasury Officers/PAO concerned and also the following CFMS team members who will make necessary arrangements for uploading of data by the DDOs.
S. No. Name Phone number email address
1. M. Madhuri 9951574888 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. G. Chaitanya 8142567304 email@example.com
3. Arvind Kumar 8341462838 firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Nageswara Rao 7032929314 email@example.com
5. Kranthi 7032929312 firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers1. The DDOs have to login to the website “http://cfms.apfinance.gov.in” by usingtheir existing log-in ID (DDO code) issued by the Director of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA) using the default password “ddocode@1” (e.g. for DDO code 10102345 the password would be “10102345@1”)
2. After the first login the DDO has to select his details from the employees list available under his login for automatic generation of user id in CFMS within four hours.
3. After generation of user id in CFMS, DDO has to login with the new user id using the default password employee number followed by date of birth in ddmm format. For eg if the employee number is 12345 and the DoB is 16th of July the password will be 123451607. DDO has to change the password and set a new password. The system has been designed to provide for change of password by the DDOs. They may remember the password and should not disclose toanyone to maintain integrity in dataentry. The DDOs will be held responsiblefor any errors in dataentry if any passwords are misused or the data is enteredwithout the knowledge of the DDOs.
4. After setting the new password, the DDO has to first enter/validate the details of his own office and the details of the subordinate offices if any and also the details of the next higher office to which the unit office in which the DDO works will report.
5. After finishing the entry of the above data, the DDO has to go through the user manual available on the website for a better understanding of all the fields of different screens intended to capture the data of different modules in CFMS.